Saturday, March 6, 2010

Training the Receptionist - The Sequel?

So I've had a couple readers ask me if I plan to write a follow-up to Dana, Simon and Ethan's story. The truth is, I always intended to. I always saw it as "Part One." But I wasn't sure how the book would do or if anyone would want to read more about them! Since I've now gotten actual expressions of interest in this idea, it's a no-brainer. Of course I'll write another one! I love these characters and the very interesting arrangement they've created together. And I, for one, want to know more about the enigmatic, dynamic, super-hot Ethan.

Sequel? Most definitely!

In the meantime, I was interviewed at the International Heat blog, and decided to let Dana (the "Receptionist") answer most of the questions. That's asking for trouble, right?

You can check it out here.

Have a great weekend!

Juniper


2 comments:

PG Forte said...

A sequel??? Oohhh. I think you've just made my day.Whenwhenwhenwhenwhen?

Kendra D said...

Good reading thhis post