This topic was suggested to me when I was scrambling around for something to blog about. I tend to avoid personal stuff, because, well, I'm not sure anyone's interested! But I can probably come up with five random odd things you probably don't know about me.
1. I sucked my thumb (sporadically) until I was thirteen years old.
2. I once dated a guy who owned one spoon and one bowl. (You'd think that would be a red flag, right?)
3. Aspirin makes my face blow up like Elephant Man.
4. I have fuschia streaks in my hair right now.
5. I'm engaged to be married on December 31 of this year.
That last one is odd only because I've waited this long to marry someone. (I won't say how long, that would be way too personal. *laughs*) I joke, but I'm actually very happy about this new adventure. I love my sweetie.
Thanks for letting me share! Anyone else care to jump in? Odd personal facts are eagerly welcomed!