Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Three Lords - The Cover and Blurb

I thought I'd share the (unedited) blurb for My Three Lords. Enjoy!


How is one innocent country girl to choose between a Duke, a Marquis and an Earl? Must she?

When Miss Alicia Silverwood marries the Earl of Dorchester, he whisks her off to Notre Plaisir, a country manor where erotic surprises await at the hands of three powerful lords and longtime friends.

The young Earl needs a wife and heir. The cynical Marquis de Beaumont needs a playmate. And the commanding Duke of Warrington needs a reason to live. As for the new Lady Dorchester, she’s just beginning to discover the true nature of her own sensual needs. To complicate matters, she’s falling in love.

It might take a miracle for Lady Alicia and her three lords to come to an arrangement that makes everyone happy. Or maybe all it takes is a little scandalous rule-breaking…


3 comments:

D Carney said...

Even if the cover wasn't smoking hot, the blurb...Wow.

Juniper Bell said...

Thanks, Dee! It's my first Regency. Sure was fun to write!

Nicole Austin said...

That is an awesome cover and it soungs like a great book. Definitely adding this to my tbr list!