Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nine Naughty Novelists - The New Kid

I'm so excited and honored to be the newest member of the Nine Naughty Novelists!


If you haven't seen this blog yet, you're going to love it. I've always been secretly jealous of all the fun they have over there. And now I get to join in! I'll be blogging there about twice a month, and on the 9th of every month there's a party.

Monday, August 9 will be a "Welcome Juniper" party and I'll be giving away fun prizes! (Vosges chocolate, anyone?)

And Friday, August 6, we'll be having a chat at Coffee Time Romance in their Latte Lounge, so you can get to know all the Naughty Nine. Hmm, a chance to hang out with Meg Benjamin, Kelly Jamieson, Kate Davies, Kinsey Holley, Erin Nicholas, Sydney Somers, Skylar Kade and the one and only PG Forte ... how can you go wrong? Here's the link to the Latte Lounge.

We hope to see you at one or both of these parties!

(I think I just had a theme song idea ... "Party like it's 19 Naughty 9." What do you think?)

1 comment:

PG Forte said...

A theme song! That's so what we've been missing. :)

Now all we have to do is write the lyrics, find a band to record it, talk Kelly or Kate into making a video for us...

*squee* Project!!