Monday, August 9, 2010

Review of My Three Lords


I was so thrilled with this review, I had to post it! I'm a huge fan of Blackraven's Erotic Cafe -- I've had a great time being interviewed over there -- and now they've added reviews as well. Here's a couple snippets of Lea's review of My Three Lords. She gave it 5 Ravens and made it a Recommended Read.

"My Three Lords by Juniper Bell is a fabulous erotic novel. I enjoyed every word, every sentence. I suggest you head over to buy this book immediately. You won’t be sorry! My only caveat is that you not begin reading My Three Lords until you have set aside enough time to finish it because walking away from it is simply not an option..."

"Juniper Bell can always be counted on to deliver uplifting, exciting stories with wild and wonderful sensuality. This is a perfect read for those times you want to kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself."

The entire review can be read here: Blackraven's Erotic Cafe




No comments: