Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend News Update

I'm thrilled beyond belief that RESTRAINING THE RECEPTIONIST has reached the #1 spot on the Samhain bestseller list! Thank you so much to the readers who made that happen. Love you! It's still available at a reduced rate of $2.45 for a few more days right here.

In other news, GO WILD has been reviewed by Whipped Cream and received 5 cherries. Here are some choice bits from the review:

Lars is one of the most gorgeous and darling athletes I’ve ever read about...I’m surprised this novella didn’t burst into flames as I flew through the pages. Each love scene was blistering and unique...I would recommend this book to someone looking for a scintillating novella.

And here's the link to the full review.

They sent me this cute little button. GO WILD will be part of the "Best book of the week" contest this weekend, so stop by and vote if you feel so inspired!


And my third news item: my Ellora's Cave editor has contracted GO DEEP, the next story in the Wild, Alaska series. The release date has yet to be determined, but I should be able to post the cover soon.

No comments: