Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Review for Restraining the Receptionist

With the release of Restraining the Receptionist less than two weeks away, I'm already getting reviews. (I'm not sure why! I don't usually get reviews before the book comes out.) I especially love this review from Whipped Cream Reviews. Here are a couple snippets and the link to the full review.

If you have read the first book in this series than you must read this latest installment of Dana’s adventures with Simon and Ethan. Restraining the Receptionist takes you on an emotional ride that never slows down. Dana must take a hard look at herself and her feelings for these two men. Will she choose to stay or will she choose to go? ...

Juniper Bell writes an emotional, sexy story full of love and trust. ... This was a wonderful story and I cannot wait to see just what Ethan and Simon have in store for Dana next.

You can read the rest here.

June 14, here we come!

Love, Juniper

No comments: